10 top questions and answers to know.
Listed below are ten of the most frequently asked
question by consumers when it comes to the purchase of a new home. Many
consumers just jump into their new purchase without really understanding all
of the facts about getting a mortgage. We've put together the questions and
answers that we feel are very vital for you to know before you make that
purchase. If you will just take a few minutes to read and understand this
information, it can save you thousands of dollars on your new purchase. We
sincerely hope that you can benefit from this information. Enjoy the reading.
2. What does it mean to be qualified?
3. Have you ever wondered why some lenders give you a better interest rate than others?
4. What are "points"?
5. What determines you interest rate?
6. What determines what a lender charges you on "points"?
7. What does it mean when my mortgage broker is "shopping" my loan?
8. Do all inquiries affect your credit score?
9. How do I know if I am still liable for debt my spouse and I had together, after divorce?
10. Does a "Quit Claim" Deed release me from liability on my
Click on thumbnail
© Copyright 2007-2019 The Barrington Financial Group, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®